Thursday, February 5, 2009

Confession:

I had three, yes, THREE! Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches for lunch today! They went down amazingly quick and easy! The consumption of such a large number of sandwiches probably has a lot to do with waiting until 2:00 pm to eat lunch! Hopefully the fact that I ate them on wheat bread helps the nutritional value of that so-called meal go up a bit.

What’s sad, is I’m sitting here trying to resist the urge to go in the kitchen and forage for whatever it is I’m still craving!

3 comments:

Jenn @ My Kind of Strange said...

And now I have a massive headache...either lack of sleep or my body is going into sugar shock from the 3 PB&Js!

Christy said...

Jenn, I'm definitely NOT pregnant, and I ate FIVE of your fabulous enchiladas last night. Granted, I missed lunch and I'm breastfeeding Fiona, so I have a pretty good excuse. But even I am astounded at how much I ate last night. And today? Absolutely starving, as though I missed dinner last night! hahaha!

Jenn @ My Kind of Strange said...

I hear you ... I thought once I delivered Peter I would be able to rapidly drop those pounds I gained during the pregnancy but the whole nursing thing threw me for a loop...I found was hungry all the time too! Bummer huh? It's all worth it though and really a couple of years of being overweight is just a blip on the life-long radar. :)