Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Review of Add-A-Size Garment Extender 10-Pack

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

S-t-r-e-t-c-h the lifespan of more of baby's one-piece outfits! Unlike others, our garment extender set not only works with Carter's® and Onesies®, but GAP®, Old Navy®, and many other popular brands. You get more, too: includes two each of five different snap styles. ...


You HAVE to have these!

By JennRGolden from Washington, DC on 1/22/2009

 

5out of 5

Gift: Yes

Pros: VERY PRACTICLE

Best Uses: Activewear, Everyday Wear

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I received a pkg of these as a gift with some other small items in a basket of "essentials". I have to agree these have turned out to be one the utmost essentials! we have used them ever since my son was born 2 years ago and STILL use them! My son is long and lean, which means he never really fills out his clothes before he outgrows them in length. With these things he can actually look "normal" in his onesies as he appears to fill them out in girth and the extenders make it long enough for him. I love it!

For "normal" babies, you can get twice the wear out the clothes with these. Have to have them in your child's wardrobe!

(legalese)

1 comment:

Christy said...

I just discovered these a couple of weeks ago and LOVE them too!