In all fairness my friend Christy, who maintains the wonderful blog about her daughter Fiona (Fiona Foo) tagged me back in December long before my cousin tagged me for the picture post. With the holiday season travel I never got around to responding to the tag.
So here goes. I'm to post 7 random things about me and then tag 7 people...once again, I don't have 7 people to tag so you poor trusted few friends get tagged again. I'd love to see your posts...but alas, if two tags inside of 3 days is too much...I understand! :)
1) I once flew all the way to California to meet a guy (don't get crazy, an artist friend) I had only known on the Internet. It turns out he wasn't a serial killer or anything so it's all good! ;) But, kids, don't try this at home.
2) Despite having taken 2 years of French in high school I can not communicate in the language one little bit as my husband's family & friends in Montreal can attest.
3) I am often so moved or riveted or disturbed by articles I read or news events I see on TV that I often find myself in tears and up all night thinking of the news I've heard...which is why I so rarely read the news and so often seem out of touch.
4) I am almost debilitatingly shy. Always have been.
5) I am horrified that I will fall down stairs.
6) I am completely and utterly in love with my husband (cheesy, but can't be left out, I feel it every day).
7) I am all-consumed by every miraculous thing my son does.