Monday, May 25, 2009

Baker, Baker, Bake me a Cake...


I'm baaaacck!...  :) After being quiet, so to speak, for a month here I am with two posts in one day!  Woot!

So, I just posted about my parents' bday party and how I paid to have a cake made.  I was somewhat disappointed by this cake... I mean... I COULD HAVE MADE THAT CAKE!  Or so I think...So $160 for a cake that freakin' simple looking..hmmm... can I do it?  There must be a reason I was charged so much for a simingly simple cake.  

I'm putting my money where my mouth is.  It is my goal to create such a simple cake, smooth sides and hopefully the way I would've wanted it for my parents' bday and we'll see where it goes from there...

Photos to come...

Jenn

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh that looks delicious. You have to report back on your success!!!