Saturday, April 18, 2009

A soccer genius...of course! :)

Today was Peter's very first soccer practice. No, we aren't paying for our two year old to get soccer lessons...there are free lessons at a local park. It was just the cutest thing ever! I have no anecdotes to share...just photos! I've added a few here and all 115 photos we took are here: http://kushnirgoldenfamilyphotos.shutterfly.com/759

Peter will be attending these free lessons as long as they offer them every Saturday morning. If you are local, you should check it out. It's every Saturday morning all Summer and Fall at 10:15 am at Stead Park on P street between 16th and 17th streets. It's not necessary to register, you can just show up and play.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh my goodness - super cute! If I was still local I would totally check them out. And how great that they're free! Love that! Love the photos!