Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Good morning world! It's 5:30 a.m. and Paul, my 4 month old is up! My perfect angel that had been sleeping good 6 hour stints at night has, the past two nights, been up almost all night. I think he's teething (again)...but who knows what it is for sure. The only thing that's positive is he's too darn cute for me to stay irritated with him no matter how zombie-like he's making me!

It's the middle of the night, I'm up for the 800th time rocking Paul back to sleep when he looks up at me and gives me the biggest gummy smile ever. I love this kid.

So here I am at (looking at clock) - wow it's 6:30 a.m. already posting about being tired but not minding so much because the boy is adorable.

Here's Paul playing this morning:

1 comment:

Christy said...

I should have called you this morning - we were up at the exact same time. She's now down for her morning nap - she went down at 745!

Paul is so adorable. I love his orange shirt! I hope to see you all soon!!!