Thursday, July 30, 2009

Truth or a Big Fat Lie?!

My friend over at Lil' Welsh Rarebit recently did a Truth or a Big Fat Lie posting and challenged her readers to do the same. So here goes; I'm listing some things about myself and you post in the comments what you think the lie is. I'll do a new post with the answer on Saturday.

  1. Both my ex husband and my current husband are named Mark.

  2. Can belch half the alphabet.

  3. I am a physics/black holes/theory of all things fanatic!

  4. I have been known to make an entire batch of homemade chocolate icing with the soul intention of eating it straight from the bowl.

  5. Once traveled to California to meet a guy I had only known on the internet.

  6. Shot a hand gun at age six.

  7. Spent $200 to have a half pound of French chocolate express shipped to me.

  8. Took a West coast touring vacation by myself from Seattle down to San Diego for my 30th bday; staying in youth hostels almost the whole way.

  9. Traveled to Los Angeles to live in an artist commune for two weeks.

  10. Used to have competitions with my sister to see who could do the best #1 sign with their big toes.


1 comment:

Christy said...

I think this list is fabulous! And you have yourself a whole slew of post topics here too!