Friday, June 5, 2009

How to get free stuff!!!

So, a friend of mine has gotten serious about this blogging thing,...as a result, to drive traffic, she's giving away some AWESOME stuff on her blog, A Lil Welsh Rarebit!! Here's what she's giving away:


This adorable necklace from Tags-N-Stones that you can choose the stone, monogram and choose either silver or gold:

A gift certificate for decals from Dali Decal, here's an example of something they offer:

and finally, a gift certificate for some green cleaning supplies from EcoStoreUSA:

Find out how to win by going here: http://www.alilwelshrarebit.com/2009/06/lil-welsh-rarebit-giveaway.html

I plan on winning that necklace, but I'm really loving the decals for my sons' rooms too!!

HAPPY WINNING! GOOD LUCK!



1 comment:

rachel said...

I never have entered one of these but they do look fun. Thanks for stopping by my blog!