Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Two bye-byes?

Good morning world! It finally stopped raining in Washington, D.C. after what seemed an eternity of rain! My cabin fevered sons and I are heading out to the Zoo today - the playgrounds will definitely be too wet.

We're eating breakfast and Peter, who can't sit and eat is dancing around with a balloon in one hand and a piece of toast in other and starts yelling two bye-byes mama! two bye-byes! I ask him what two bye-byes. He says play-play and zoom (that means playground and zoo). :)

Two bye-byes it is! I'll have to bring him a change a clothes since he'll be all wet after playing in the swamp, I mean playground!

3 comments:

Christy said...

It's been raining a ton here today too....yuck.

Hope you guys had a good day and hope to see you soon.

I've got chicken marbella marinating in the fridge right now for tomorrow night - yippee!

Jenn @ My Kind of Strange said...

it didn't rain all day, but right now I'm listening to another down-pour!

Rachel said...

Sounds like a ton of fun. Yeah we had a lot of rain here too!
Glad you got ur comments up and working again.