Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Breakfast with the Kushnir Boys

All these video posts, I'm sure, are quite boring to my non-family members... feel free to ignore them and move on. :) I've been drawing a bit lately and will likely start posting about my art work soon...I hope...maybe.... **GRIN**

To my family (and anyone who cares): Here are couple of videos from breakfast this morning with Paul and Peter. Paul, by the way, has been eating like a trooper! He's had carrots, sweet potatoes (of course he's had rice cereal and oatmeal already), Pears, mashed bananas, mashed potatoes and this morning he had a blend of blueberries and applesauce for breakfast (the first time with berries) he seemed to like it.

The second video is Peter having breakfast and being a two year old! :|





No comments: