Sunday, August 9, 2009

Peter on Birthdays

Peter went to a birthday party about 2 or 3 weeks ago and after the day of the party all conversations or remarks about birthdays were finished and I thought out of his memory...guess I was wrong!

The latest conversation with Peter:
P: P have birthday?
Me: You want to know when your birthday is?
P (frustrated): No! P HAVE birthday!
Me: You want to HAVE a birthday?
P: Yes, Mama.
Me: OH! What do you want to have at your birthday?
P: Have candles.
Me:Yes...
P: Have cake.
P: Have party.
Me: Who should come to your party?
P: Joe comes, Mama comes, dada comes, Jim comes (I have to find out who this Jim is), Baba comes (that one surprised me bec. he so rarely gets to see his Baba), Grama comes, JJ comes
Me: Should we have games?
P: No!
Me: What else will we do at your birthday?
P: SING!!!!!!! yaaaa!!!
He starts dancing around the floor.
He'll have to wait until January for that party to happen, and I don't think all the requests can be met since his Baba lives in Montreal and we never did meet or find out who Jim was in his summer camp. But I'm sure Peter will enjoy his party whatever we do. But family...if you can make it, we'd love to have you all here. This will be the first real birthday party we throw for Peter, well, at least where we invite "friends" and not just a family only party.

Still no clue what I'm going to do for a party in the middle of January when it's cold outside...guess I'll clear out all the furniture and let the kids run wild in the house! I'll take those birthday party ideas anytime!! Peter will be three.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Well I was going to suggest a half birthday party, but it's too late in the year for that. I'm sure you'll come up with some fab ideas Ms. Creativity! Gorgeous cake - I'll check out that link next!